Technical Recruiter - Bournemouth - Base + Commission + Benefits (Additional Bonus, Pension, 28 days holiday + Bank holidays, Flexible Working)
Who are Digital Vision Search?
We are a technology recruitment company with a great reputation for hiring software engineers, product managers, data scientists and DevOps specialists for high growth technology companies. We work mostly on a retainer and in 5 years of trading 100% of our business has come from word of mouth.
What will a Technical Recruiter do at Digital Vision?
- Work closely with the team to help hire software engineers for our clients.
- Take part in technical training to better understand our clients and their environments.
- Work closely with some of the highest performing technical recruiters in the UK.
- Be encouraged to develop yourself personally (lots of holiday, training and personal wellbeing allowance)
Why are we hiring?
- We've reached the 5 year milestone we set to grow our reputation in the market.
- We've doubled revenue and profits year on year.
- We've helped spearhead a shift in attitude towards recruitment companies having partnered with companies like CompareTheMarket, Charlotte Tilbury, Busuu and OakNorth to provide on-site recruitment services.
Why join us?
- We've got a great reputation so you'll find it easy to get new business and we've got plenty of jobs for you to help with straight away so you won't have any commission gaps when you join.
- We've got a great Central Bournemouth office and offer flexible working options to suit you. No more long commute times. No more missing the kids bedtime.
- We have have every resource available to help you succeed (Linkedin Recruiter, Advertising, Training, Mentoring, Resourcing assistance). Know a great tool but we're not using it? Tell us - we'll get it.
- You will work directly alongside the founders who are both hands on recruiters. Our team works together to help each other with resourcing, pitches and everything in-between. We report to our clients, not each other. There are no formal KPIs or billing targets. We benchmark success purely on client satisfaction and repeat business.
What type of person could this suit?
- A tech savvy graduate who enjoys talking to people.
- An experienced recruiter looking to re-train in tech recruitment.
Is there a long term opportunity here?
We are doing things differently which has led to us growing quickly. As a young, profitable business we’ll be looking to add share-holding directors over the next 1-3 years, anybody who joins at this stage will be in strong contention for consideration.
Click apply, connect with us on Linkedin, get in touch. We can have a call and go into more detail about you and how might fit.