- Salary £65,000 + 10% Bonus
A cloud infrastructure engineer role for an innovative SaaS tech company whose platform is used by every major ecommerce site globally.
You'll be working as part of an established team supporting the ASP.NET based Web application infrastructure. You will also get the opportunity to learn / exposure to AWS and Linux infrastructure and automation / configuration tools (Chef, Bash, Docker).
It's a varied role working mostly on the microsoft stack supporting the ASP.NET infrastructure using a variety of tools including:
- Windows Server
- Supporting ASP.NET / SQL Server based applications
What are we looking for?
A cloud or infrastructure engineer with some experience supporting a .NET development environment using Powershell for automation.
How is the team set up? Will I be the only cloud infrastructure engineer?
- You'll be in a team of 6 with a mixture of experience levels. It's a close team with an a collaborative knowledge sharing structure.
- You will be supporting a globally scaled platform with millions of users.
- As well as supporting the Windows Platform you will be working with / learning about the latest linux automation and optimisation tools whilst gaining in depth exposure to AWS.
Where are you going to be doing this?
You will be based in the fully kitted out Central London office with some flexible working options.
Click apply, we will arrange a time to speak or meet for a coffee to discuss and if we both agree we’ll arrange for you to meet the team.