- Salary £90,000 Shares + Excellent Benefits inlcuding shares and great holiday allowance
Location: Remote or London
Digital Vision are looking for a Platform Engineer skilled in AWS to work for an exciting, well funded start-up set to make waves in the tech industry. You can work 100% remotely and/or base yourself in their London office.
They're building a super slick platform for Data Collaboration. The aim is to help teams make sense of their data in an "easy to read" format and make it available for anyone that needs access regardless of technical ability.
This will be the first Platform Engineer hire so you'll be building from scratch working alongside a fantastic engineering team.
You'll kick off by delivering an AWS migration before building, supporting and deploying internal tooling which will ensure the engineering team can ship code quickly - automating wherever practical.
You will need to build and maintain CI/CD pipelines as well as supporting the product team with tools to create scalable and resilient services.
- A background in AWS - if you have worked on a migration project to AWS, that is even more desirable but not essential.
- Coding in Python or Node for tooling/scripts
- Infrastructure Automation (they're using Terraform)
- Previous experience helping a start-up scale is also advantageous
We will arrange a time to speak about this project in more detail and then we’ll arrange for you to meet the team (remotely).