- Job Type:
- £ 0
- London, United Kingdom
We have the luxury to be partnered with a global start up accelerator & venture studio. They’re seeking a Data Scientist to join the team, who will have an amazing opportunity to work with an extremely varied portfolio of ambitious AI/ML focused start-ups.
• You will be working closely with the Founders of accelerator and incubator businesses to spot opportunities to use data and algorithms in innovative ways & establish how Data Science, AI & ML can improve their products.
• Your role will be split working with existing engineering teams to technically enhance the use of data, along with consulting & advising on the positive impacts Data Science can have on their overall businesses.
• Experience with Recommender systems, Natural Language Processing and some understanding of Computer vision and Image Recognition systems
• Experience deploying data infrastructure to production systems
• Experience deploying commercial data science/ML projects and working cross functionally with multiple teams across the business.
• Experience with Python, Cloud tooling such AWS or Google Cloud.
Growth: Work with and meet exceptional talent. Learn faster than you ever have before. Access our large network of investors and customers.
Autonomy: Freedom to execute, build businesses, not just products.
Health and Wellness: Comprehensive extended health care coverage and mental health counselling
Office and Remote: Desk space in fully serviced office in High Street Ken and all the kit you need to work from home.
Perks: Free lunch once a month, healthy snacks, freshly ground coffee and Paul’s Irish Bar.