Senior Games Recruiter
Senior Games Recruiter - Remote - Excellent Base + Commission + Benefits (Additional Bonus, Pension, 28 days holiday + Bank holidays)
Are you a tech recruiter who loves computer games?
This is for you.
Note: We are open to talking to recruiters without a gaming background, if this is you please send us a covering letter detailing your interest in games.
Who are Digital Vision Search?
We are a technology and gaming recruitment company with a great reputation for hiring software engineers and engineering leaders for high growth technology and gaming companies. We work with the majority of the leading games companies globally from our office in Central Bournemouth.
What does a Games Recruiter do at Digital Vision?
- Work directly with Games Studios as part of our embedded model.
- Work closely with our experienced team of consultants to help hire software engineers for Games Studios.
- Work with and advise the creators of games like Forza, Fortnite, Fifa and more.
- Take part in technical training to better understand our clients and their environments.
- Work closely with some of the highest performing technical recruiters in the UK.
- Be encouraged to develop yourself personally (lots of holiday, training and personal wellbeing allowance)
Why are we growing now?
- We've reached the 5 year milestone we set to grow our reputation in the market.
- We've doubled revenue and profits year on year.
- We've helped spearhead a shift in attitude towards recruitment companies having partnered with companies like CompareTheMarket, Charlotte Tilbury, Busuu and OakNorth to provide on-site recruitment services.
Why join us?
- We've got a great reputation so you'll find it easy to get new business and we've got plenty of jobs for you to help with straight away so you won't have any commission gaps when you join.
- We are trusted by the best games companies globally to hire software engineers.
- We've got a great Covid-secure Central Bournemouth office and offer flexible working options to suit you. No more long commute times. No more missing the kids bedtime.
- We have have every resource available to help you succeed (Linkedin Recruiter, Advertising, Training, Mentoring, Resourcing assistance). Know a great tool but we're not using it? Tell us - we'll get it.
- You will work directly alongside the founders who are both hands on recruiters. Our team works together to help each other with resourcing, pitches and everything in-between. We report to our clients, not each other. There are no formal KPIs or billing targets. We benchmark success purely on client satisfaction and repeat business.
What type of recruiter could this suit?
- A tech recruiter who moonlights as a serious gamer.
- An experienced games recruiter who'd like to work with an elite, established talent base.
Is there a long term opportunity here?
We are doing things differently which has led to us growing quickly. We’ll be looking to add share-holding directors over the next 1-3 years, anybody who joins at this stage will be in strong contention for consideration.
Click apply and connect with us on Linkedin. We can have a call and go into more detail about you and how you might fit.