Senior Fronted Engineer
- Job Type:
- £ 65000 - £ 90000 per annum
We're looking for a Lead Frontend Engineer to join a growing data visualisations start-up who developed an all-in-one data collaboration platform that helps companies & teams to turn their data into beautiful and interactive dashboards, which can be shared and accessed by individuals and teams in real time.
They’re looking for experienced engineers with data visualisation experience to be pivotal in the creation of new features. This includes leading their data visualisation efforts, designing / building core components and internal tools which you would then integrate into the core product. Backed by some strong investors and VCs and have secured £10 million in Series-A funding which is impressive for a small start-up who have been around for 2 years. They’ve got a growth mindset and are looking to scale up. As a result of being a young company, it’s still very early days so as a founding member of the engineering team, you can take ownership of some key areas within your area/the business.
- Experience with D3, Visx or equivalent visualisation library
- Strong commercial background in React, TypeScript, NodeJS and its ecosystem.
- Obsession with quality, small details, best practices etc.
- Previous experience in other high-growth startups is a big plus for us.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Competitive salary & options package
- Remote-first processes (+ co-working space options post-COVID!)
- Flexible working
- New equipment to build your own workspace (fully specced MacBook Pro, monitors, software etc.)
- Kindle + eBooks
- Personal growth fund with allocated learning time
- Company retreats to meet each other in person
- 35 days paid holiday a year (including bank holidays)
- Team activities (virtual lunches, livestream yoga, movie nights, etc)