- Job Type:
- £ 65000 per annum
TECH STACK: AWS / Python
We are searching for an innovative Cloud Engineer to join our client Team 17, one of the longest-running and multi-award winning games studios based in the UK; notorious for creating a best-selling franchise that continues to launch games enjoyed by millions of players globally.
As Cloud Engineer, you will be working on Team 17's brand new IP. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a new team in a recently acquired innovative studio not just recognised for their franchises, but also for supporting their engineering teams.
Due to rapid growth it is more important than ever for our client to ensure the availability, resilience and efficiency of their central infrastructure. As a result we are searching for an experienced AWS/ Serverless/Backend Developer to join the central programming team, reporting to the Associate Technical Director.
Your primary role will be to help develop the cross-play functionality of world-renowned titles. You will be able to use engineering experience (with AWS Lambda AWS/DynamoDB/AWS API Gateway) to develop high performance serverless APIs applications, and help develop new software to ensure a robust framework for the studio to build upon.
- Annual bonus
- Flexible work opportunities
- Studio funded social groups; five-a-side, go-karting, rock climbing, D&D,
- Board Gaming, Basketball, and more!
- Wellness and mental health awareness events
- Intra-studio Game Jams
- Launch events during game releases
- Career development and progression across all roles in the business
- The opportunity to acquire shares in the company
- Free game codes for our releases
- Loans for purchasing consoles and games equipment