HEAD OF PROGRAMMING
- Job Type:
- Manchester, United Kingdom
TECH STACK: C++/C#
We are searching for a Head of Programming to join one of the longest-running and multi-award winning games studios, notorious for creating a best-selling franchise that continues to launch games enjoyed by millions globally.
Following the acquisition of a new studio in Manchester at the start of 2021, you will have an exciting opportunity to grow an innovative team in a new studio to become a major player in our clients' growing portfolio of award-winning titles.
As Head of Programming you will take full ownership of the technical direction for our client’s brand new studio based in Manchester, and keep up to date with developments and methodology in the tech world.
Our client has ambitious growth plans for 2021, and your key responsibility will be to maintain the structure, growth, development and scalability of the programming team in their new innovative studio.
You will lead by example, regularly providing communication, feedback and performance reviews of your team and department as well as distributing opportunities accordingly.
- Annual bonus
- Flexible work opportunities
- Studio funded social groups; five-a-side, go-karting, rock climbing, D&D,
- Board Gaming, Basketball, and more!
- Wellness and mental health awareness events
- Intra-studio Game Jams
- Launch events during game releases
- Career development and progression across all roles in the business
- The opportunity to acquire shares in the company
- Free game codes for our releases
- Loans for purchasing consoles and games equipment