- Salary £70,000
Software Development Engineer In Test
Package: £70,000 + Bonus + Stock (awarded annually) + Excellent Benefits
Passionate about computer games?
This one is for you.
- One of the worlds leading computer games studios.
- Consistently voted one of the best places to work in the UK.
- A rare opportunity to bring your C# test engineering skills to the games industry (no prior domain experience required for this opportunity)
- A Software Engineer in Test position working as part of a world class team in an industry (computer games) fanatical about quality.
- Working primarily with C# and C++ to build advanced automation frameworks
We are looking for somebody with experience in:
- Data Structures / Algorithms
- Test Automation Frameworks (E.g. MS Test)
It would be great (not essential if willing to learn) if you already know about:
- Games Industry
Where are you going to be doing this?
You will be interviews and onboarded remotely before joining up with the team based in the Surrey/Hampshire when life returns to semblance of normality.
What will you be paid?
The salary anywhere up to £70,000 to get started. You’ll also get a performance bonus and annual stock award with a full extended corporate benefits package.
Click apply and we will arrange a time to speak or meet (virtually) to discuss.