- Job Type:
- £ 0
- Holborn, United Kingdom
- A financial technology company whose product is helping to eradicate the need for loans, overdrafts and credit cards.
- A genuine game changer with £30 million+ of early stage investment to scale the team and product.
- This is a rare opportunity to use the latest technology to have a positive impact on the world and acquire early stage share options in what's predicted to be London's next Fintech unicorn (£1 billion + valuation).
- A Python Developer role working primarily on the backend of a highly scalable financial technology platform that integrates directly with retail banks.
- You'll be working primarily with Python and Postgres on an AWS based infrastructure (DynamoDB, Lambda, API Gateway).
- This would suit somebody who is a clean code advocate, a fan of automating wherever possible and has an interest in building backend services at scale.
We are looking for somebody with experience in:
- Clean Code
It would be great (not essential if willing to learn) if you already know about:
Where are you going to be doing this?
You will be based in the Central London office
What will you be paid?
The salary anywhere up to £85,000 to get started. You’ll also get a early stage share options and a standard benefits package.
Click apply, we will arrange a time to speak or meet for a coffee to discuss and if we both agree we’ll arrange for you to meet the team.