- Salary £50,000 to £70,000
Location: Central London (2-3 days per week remote working)
Salary range: £50k to £70k + Share Options + Benefits (including private healthcare)
It’s time for a new challenge. In your next role – would you love to:
- Commit to Excellence in Code
- Embrace Agile & DevOps Methodologies
- Test, then test again
- Develop Open Source
- Make your Mark
- Work with a highly successful A team who have helped set up some of the worlds most successful start-ups in a business with a proven and profitable model?
Are you the kind of developer who enjoys:
- Being accountable for the final product
- Owning and maintaining your own infrastructure
- Creating robust automated tests
- Joining in team discussions and encouraging debate over technical issues.
Can you provide experience in:
Would be a bonus if you had experience / interest in:
- DevOps (Bonus points for previous experience with Kubernetes, Ansible or AWS)
- Nameko Framework
Do you want to work in a supportive, friendly and forward thinking company who put trust in their employees?
Where are you going to be doing this?
In a brand new office in the centre of London. But you can also work from home, the guys promote flexible working so its up to you how and where you work best.
Click apply, we will arrange a time to speak or meet for a coffee to discuss and if we both agree we’ll arrange for you to meet the team.