Senior Developer / Software Craftsman
A friendly and collaborative Agile team building a next generation application virtualization product.
A Senior Developer / Software Craftsman position in an Agile Development team. We are specifically looking for somebody with a passion for test first domain driven development who can help coach an experienced team around best practices through mentoring and pair programming in C++.
We are looking for somebody with experience in:
- Pair Programming
- Mentoring / Coaching
- Test first Domain Driven Development
It would be great (not essential if willing to learn) if you already know about:
- C++ in a Windows environment
- Windows Internals
- Continuous Delivery
This job will:
- Give you a work / life balance by allowing you to work from home when required or adjust core working hours to work around daily life.
- Teach you and expose you to modern programming best practices through pair programming and onsite/offsite training and courses
- Access to share options in a high growth product company
- Provide high quality free food and drink all day
Where are you going to be doing this?
You will be based in the West London office
What will you be paid?
The salary is anywhere up to £85,000 to get started. You’ll also get a good benefits package (pension, 25 days holiday, free food and more).
Click apply, we will arrange a time to speak or meet for a coffee to discuss and if we both agree we’ll arrange for you to meet the team.