Software Engineer (Python / React) – Central London - £50,000 to £70,000 + Share options + Great benefits
A tech start-up with a customer facing web platform that instantly solves property finding problems.
Initially you'll be working on migrating from Angular 1.5 to the latest version of React. It's an exciting time to join and a great learning opportunity. Once the migration is complete you'll be part of the team scaling the product internationally with involvement in front-end and back-end projects.
This would suit somebody interested in:
- Python and React (happy to cross train from other development backgrounds)
- Joining an early stage start-up with a well reviewed product who already generate significant revenue. Share options also come on top of the package.
- Being involved in the full product lifecycle, taking ownership from conception through development and testing.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in Python or Node or PHP or similar web based language (happy to work with Python / React)
- Experience developing consumer facing platforms in a start-up or close knit team.
Where are you going to be doing this?
You will be based in the Central London office with flexible working options around working from home and hours.
Click apply, we will arrange a time to speak or meet for a coffee to discuss and if we both agree we’ll arrange for you to meet the team.