- Job Type:
- £ 90000
This forward thinking, venture-backed, security SaaS startup is building an automated cyber security platform to help security practitioners and engineers to work seamlessly together.
Enable their customers to empower their product & engineering teams to deliver faster, at scale with more predictability & securability.
This is a small fully remote collaborative team who mostly communicate asynchronously with quarterly in-person meet-ups.
They're small, lean and still growing so you'll have a lot of impact.
Your primary focus will be to help evolve the architecture and design of backend systems to deliver quick and reliable services and complex graph analysis and processing.
You will be involved in building up a product engineering team from the early stages whilst defining the culture and best practices for future teams as we scale.
You’ll be involved in building software in Cloud Native, Serverless, Event-driven environments. You’ll also have the chance to work with some of the latest technologies in AWS as soon as they become available.
We are looking for somebody interested in some (not expecting all!) of the following :
- Cloud Platforms (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
- Event driven architectures
- Graph databases
- Threat modelling
We are looking for somebody with experience in some (not expecting all!) of the following:
- Python (predominantly in the backend)
- TypeScript/React (predominantly in the frontend)
- Serverless services (Lambda, Fargate)
- Infrastructure as code (CDK, Cloudformation, Terraform etc)
- Pub Sub Event Bus (e.g. EventBridge, Kinesis, Kafka,)
- Graph DB (e.g Neptune, Neo4j)
- Realtime multi-client connections over Websockets (NodeJs, Logux)