- Job Type:
- £ 65000
- United Kingdom
We're looking for a Software Engineer to join a growing data visualisations start-up who developed an all-in-one data collaboration platform that helps companies & teams to turn their data into beautiful and interactive dashboards, which can be shared and accessed by individuals and teams in real time.
They’re looking for mid-level engineers who have the aptitude to learn and grow with them, whilst creating new features, components, and services.
Backed by some strong investors and VCs and have secured £10 million in Series-A funding which is impressive for a small start-up who have been around for 2 years.
They’ve got a growth mindset and are looking to scale up. As a result of being a young company, it’s still very early days so as a founding member of the engineering team, you can take ownership of some key areas within your area/the business.
- Build features from start to finish.
- Design and develop components and services (both on frontend and backend) and integrate them into the core product.
- Use and develop internal tools.
- Help customers solve their issues and respond to their feedback.
- Competitive salary & options package
- Remote-first processes (+ co-working space options post-COVID!)
- Flexible working
- New equipment to build your own workspace (fully specced MacBook Pro, monitors, software etc.)
- Kindle + eBooks
- Personal growth fund with allocated learning time
- Company retreats to meet each other in person
- 35 days paid holiday a year (including bank holidays)
- Team activities (virtual lunches, livestream yoga, movie nights, etc)